Here’s our epic sequel to Divine Intervention. This is Julia Ecklar – and filk – as you’ve never heard before.
An arsenal of celebrated symphony players. A multiple-Grammy award winning sound engineering crew. And absolutely no corner cut or expense spared.
Songs are inspired by science-fiction and fantasy works by authors including Orson Scott Card, Marion Zimmer Bradley, Susan Cooper, and Richard & Wendy Pini. Produced by Michael Moricz. Cover artwork by Lee Moyer.
Download PDF w/ album lyrics.
- Going Back (inspired by ElfQuest)
- The Dark Is Rising (lyrics by Susan Cooper)
- With The Trees
- Shai Hulud (inspired by DUNE)
- Gentle Arms of Eden
- The Troll King’s Dream (inspired by ElfQuest)
- The Horsetamer’s Daughter (inspired by Darkover)
- Songbird (inspired by Songmaster)
- Ender Interlude I
- The Battleroom (inspired by Ender’s Game)
- Ender Interlude II
- Tin Soldier (inspired by Ender’s Game)
- Native Son
- Elizabeth’s Song
- full album booklet (PDF)
- lyrics (PDF)
There are no reviews yet.